Where Nevada State-Law provides member participation, meaning the HOA is bound by law to meet certain guidelines and schedules each year, The Board would greatly appreciate homeowner feedback before prioritizing projects, schedules, and significant expenditure for the coming 2017 year.
The Board plans to solicit your opinions throughout the year. Therefore we encourage you to continue to check-in with us, either in person at our HOA monthly meetings or here within the website sharing your opinions and suggestions. As indicated in our current Reserve Analysis, the following seven items are the initial projects to be considered for 2017. Other projects will be considered on an as-needed basis.
- Paint & Patch Curbing and Installation of “No Parking Fire Lane” signs
- Repair/Paint white wood fence – Meadow Creek Dr
- Repair/Paint white wood fence – Meadow Heights Dr
- PCC Curbs – Meadow Country Dr
- Replace Clubhouse Blinds
- Pave 1 1/2 inch Overlay Pathway at Entry – Tennis Courts
- Walking Path Repairs and additional DG overlay
- Other – as-needed.