Where Nevada State-Law provides member participation, meaning the HOA is bound by law to meet certain guidelines and schedules each year, The Board would greatly appreciate homeowner feedback before prioritizing projects, schedules, and significant expenditure for the coming 2019 year.
The Board plans to solicit your opinions throughout the year. Therefore we encourage you to continue to check in with us, either in person at our HOA monthly meetings or here within the website sharing your opinions and suggestions. As indicated in our current Reserve Analysis, the following projects were completed in 2018 and the rest are being considered for 2019. Other projects will be determined on an as-needed basis.
- Asphalt paving crack fill of all our community streets
- Cleared several large area of vegetation and placed rock islands in the area between the North side of the Meadowridge community and Ridgeview Drive.
- Completed the next phase of updates to our common area irrigation system
- Removed 3 dead trees in our HOA common area
- Planted 5 new deciduous trees in our HOA common area
2018 Completed Project
- Irrigation Repairs
- Other: as needed.