Meadowridge Homeowners Association (MHOA), and by extension, our website; Meadowridgereno.com is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. This code of conduct outlines our expectations for homeowners, neighbors, and site visitors behavior as well as the consequences for any unacceptable or mean-spirited behavior. You are encouraged to participate to get involved. We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions. That said, be cognizant that this site is monitored, any violations to our code of conduct will not be tolerated. We expect all homeowners and site visitors, to abide by this code of conduct.
- Be considerate, respectful, and neighborly.
- Refrain from any demeaning, discriminatory speech or harassing behavior.
- Be mindful of your neighbors, and site visitors.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any homeowner or site visitor.
- Harassment includes: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; deliberate and any form of intimidation.
Consequences Of Unacceptable Behavior
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. Failure to do so will result in law enforcement being notified and a CYBERCRIME as in “CYBERBULLYING” complaint will be filed.
What To Do If You Are Subject To Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to any unacceptable behavior, immediately notify our Community Manager; Lara, at CAMCO Lara Garrell, (775) 322-1400, The HOA Board or the website’s administrators. Make sure to keep a record of all bullying incidents and save hard copies of all emails, IMs, or harassing communication for evidence. Again, to be very clear; anyone asked to stop threatening behavior, or intimidating speech is expected to comply immediately. Failure to do so will result in law enforcement being informed and a “CYBERBULLYING” complaint being filed.
If you have questions about our code of conduct, please send us a message by submitting your contact infomation and message in the form below.