Mark your calendar for Thursday, January 26, 2017 at Join the Mayor, Hillary Schieve and fellow Reno City Council Members at Atlantic Aviation, located at 655 South Rock Boulevard in Reno. The event is free and open to the public. You need to RSVP for this event with the City.
The Mayor and Council Members are anxious to share their accomplishments, challenges, and strategic plans to keep moving Reno forward. The theme of this year’s State of the City is “Lifting Reno Up.”
Celebrate the Holidays with the City of Reno
- Menorah Lighting: December 28 at 4:30 p.m. at the City Plaza.
- Ice Skating at Greater Nevada Field through January 28
- Santa Dash, Dec. 17
- City Superheroes Nominations Due, Dec. 20
- Nevada Chamber Music Festival, Dec. 26 – Jan. 1
- New Year’s Fireworks, Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan. 16
- Reno-Tahoe Senior Winter Games, Jan. 28-Feb. 14