Wow, can you believe it, summer is almost here! 🏝😎
The Board is working with Lee Joseph Pool & Spas to have the pool and spa open for the season on Friday, June 7, 2019. As always, the pool opening is contingent on Washoe County Health Department’s, inspection.
Before this summer-pool & spa season-opening, please familiarize yourself with the MHOA Rules & Regulations.
In the past few years, the Association has experienced some vandalism at the pool, therefore, to avoid the pool being shut down for safety reasons, please make sure you as the homeowner and your guests are aware of MHOA Pool & Spa Rules.
For your convenience, we have included them here.
- The pool & spa is open between 8am-10pm
- Children 14 years old and younger must be supervised by an adult at all times, and children four years old and younger must be accompanied in the water by an adult aged 18 or older at all times. You, the “homeowner” are solely responsible for the behavior, the safety, and well-being of your child/children, and your guests.
- The Pool comfortably holds 30 and the spa, 6
- There is NO certified lifeguard or water safety personnel on duty.
- Incase of an emergency, call 911
- NO pets
- NO glass containers
- NO unruly behavior. Be respectful of your neighbors
The Board would also like to remind members, Summer means more outdoor activities with family, friends, children and our pets.
- Please, SLOW-DOWN, especially on Meadowridge Dr., it may feel like an Indy test track, 🏁🏎 but it’s not!
- Visitor Parking is for Visitors & short term parking by members
- Please DO NOT Park along RED-LINE curbs or in front of the Fire Hydrants. You will be towed — at your expense.
- The pond at the corner of Evans Creek & Meadowridge does not belong to Meadowridge. This pond belongs to the Evans Creek community. Be respectful of our neighbours’ property and the environment.
- For the continued health & safety of all our pets, please pick-up your pup’s poop 💩. There is no poop fairy 🧚♀️ on our payroll.
Have a safe and fun-filled summer. Make happy memories.